Rocky Road is one of my absolute favourite sweet chocolate treat. And it only requires 4 ingredients – marshmallows, nuts, fruit jellies (I like red ones) and chocolate. I usually make it in some microwave proof Tupperware.
Sharp knife to chop ingredients
1 Microwave friendly bowl to melt chocolate in
- 180g Chocolate - that can be melted
- 50g Marshmallows
- 45g Fruit jellies
- 70g Chopped Nuts - usually unsalted peanuts
- Melt chocolate in microwave in a microwave friendly bowl
- Chop fruit jellies, nuts and marshmallows into small pieces
- Add to melted chocolate, mix well and put into the fridge to set for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and cut into pieces and enjoy.
© 2023 Copyright Travellers Fare