Macaroni and Cheese or Mac n’ Cheese is a family favourite. Although nice on its own I like to add bacon and a handful of veggies to give it extra flavour. And you only need one pot to make it – too easy. Here is my easy, cheap, fast and fabulous Macaroni and Cheese recipe. Enjoy.
Bowl with Fork or Spoon
- Per one person
- 2.5 cups milk (about half a litre)
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheese - your choice, can be cheddar, tasty, etc.
- Optional: Parmeson Cheese and Black Pepper to sprinkle on top
- In a large pot, bring the milk to a boil.
- Add the pasta and stir constantly until the pasta is cooked, about 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat, then add the cheese. Stir until the cheese is melted and the pasta is evenly coated.
- Serve on its own or I like to sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese and Cracked Black Pepper.
© 2023 Copyright Travellers Fare