Greek salad is probably one of my favourite salads. I don’t mind eating it on its own or adding things to it. It goes very well with lamb and sometimes I have a warm lamb Greek salad. Well only the lamb is warm. This recipe I offer has all the main ingredients required to make a Greek Salad – lettuce, tomato, feta cheese, red onion and olives. Then a vinaigrette is drizzled over. Yumm! Too easy this recipe. Without further ado, here is my easy, cheap, fast and fabulous Greek Salad recipe.
What to do with leftovers
Make Greek Salad again.
Feta and Spinach Leaves could be used in a Feta and Spinach Frittata
- Handful Lettuce - I usually use Baby Spinach.
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes.
- 10 slices cucumber.
- Small red onion - depending on how much you like red onion I would only use a quarter.
- 100g Feta Cheese.
- Your choice of Dressing - I usually use a mixture of vinegar and olive oil.
- Into a bowl place your lettuce.
- Cut tomatoes in half and add on top of lettuce.
- Slice cucumber and add to bowl.
- Cut red onion into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Cut or break Feta into pieces and add to bowl.
- Add a little dressing.
- Enjoy on its own or serve with your choice of meat, chicken or fish.
© 2023 Copyright Travellers Fare