A Chicken Parmigiana (Parma) is a very popular Australian ‘pub grub’ (pub food) dish. You will always find it on the menu in pubs, clubs and restaurants. It is basically a chicken snitzel with tomato sauce or paste on one side, with a slice of ham and melted cheese on top. You serve it with hot chips and salad. It is such an easy meal to make while travelling or at home.
Chicken Parmigiana (Parma)
1 snitzel per person
- Chicken Snitzel (1 per person)
- Tomato Sauce or Paste
- Slice of Hame per snitzel
- Grated Cheese
- Potato for Chips
- Salad of Choice
- Lightly Fry Chicken Snitzel in butter in a saucepan.
- When cooked place on an oven tray and smear one side with tomato sauce or paste. Then place a slice of ham on top of the sauce. Followed by grated cheese.
- Place into a hot oven of 180 degrees Celsius until cheese is melted and slightly browning.
- Serve with hot chips and salad of your choice.
© 2021 Copyright Travellers Fare