Pumpkin Soup is one of my favourite soups. It is so rich and sweet and is a beautiful orange appealing colour. It goes down a treat particularly when served with buttered bread or toast. Great for those cold nights in.
- Half a Butternut Pumpkin, chopped or diced
- 2 Potatoes, chopped or diced
- 1 Onion, chopped or diced
- 1 litre stock (veggie, chicken or beef)
- cream - optional
- black pepper - optional
- Chop butternut pumpkin, potatoes and onion.
- Put in a pot with 1 litre of stock - or water if no stock available and boil until veggies are soft.
- With a hand blender blend ingredients until soup consistency is achieved.
- Serve in a bowl with a dollop of cream and black pepper to taste on top.
- Serve with buttered bread or toast - optional.
© 2021 Copyright Travellers Fare