Pasta can be prepared with a variety of sauces. Here is one of my favourite and quickest pasta recipes to make, creamy bacon pasta.
Bowl and whisk.
Saucepan to boil pasta.
Bowl and fork.
* This recipe can be made for less than 4 people. Reduce the amount of pasta you boil. Use less cream though the creamier the better I say! Enjoy.
- Tablespoon oil
- Pasta of your choice, I like Penne or Spirals
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 300ml cream
- 1 egg
- juice of half a lemon
- handful of frozen vegetables, optional
- cracked pepper, optional
- Cook pasta as per instructions on pack. I usually add my frozen vegetables and let them cook with the pasta.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and cook onion and bacon.
- Meanwhile put cream, egg, lemon juice and cracked pepper in a bowl and whisk. Set aside.
- When pasta is cooked, drain and add to frying pan. Mix with onion and bacon.
- Pour over the cream mixture and stir through until heated and combined.
© 2021 Copyright Travellers Fare