Greek salad is probably one of my favourite salads and I don’t mind eating it on its own. However, I think it goes very well with lamb and sometimes have a warm lamb Greek salad.
What to do with leftovers
Make Greek Salad again.
Feta and Spinach Leaves could be used in a Feta and Spinach Frittata
- Handful Lettuce - I usually use Baby Spinach.
- 8 Cherry Tomatoes.
- 10 slices cucumber.
- Small red onion - depending on how much you like red onion I would only use a quarter.
- 100g Feta Cheese.
- Your choice of Dressing - I usually use a mixture of vinegar and olive oil.
- Into a bowl place your lettuce.
- Cut tomatoes in half and add on top of lettuce.
- Slice cucumber and add to bowl.
- Cut red onion into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Cut or break Feta into pieces and add to bowl.
- Add a little dressing.
- Enjoy on its own or serve with your choice of meat, chicken or fish.
© 2021 Copyright Travellers Fare