If you love eggs then you will love Frittata. Very similar to quiche but without the pastry base and sides. You can include many flavoursome ingredients in a frittata like bacon, chorizo and onion. Two ingredients that taste great in a Frittata is feta and spinach and this is my recipe.
Feta and Spinach Frittata
1 bowl for mixing ingredients.
Whisk or Fork to mix ingredients.
Baking dish prepared with baking paper. If you have no baking paper use a little oil so mixture doesn't stick the dish.
- 4 eggs
- Handful of spinach - can be fresh or frozen (defrosted)
- 150g Feta - or more if you like the taste
- Handful grated cheese
- Cup of milk or cream - I prefer cream for its thickness, milk can make the frittata a little runny.
- Turn oven on and heat to 180oC for a fan forced oven. Or 200oC for a regular oven.
- Prepare baking dish with baking paper.
- In a bowl put eggs and whisk.
- Add spinach, feta, cream or milk and grated cheese and mix.
- Pour into your baking dish.
- Bake in oven for about 20 minutes or until all set.
- Serve hot with your favourite salad.
© 2021 Copyright Travellers Fare