Scrambled eggs to start the day is often on my menu. They are easy to do, are nutritious, taste good and keep me going until lunch time.
Saucepan, fork to mix, spoon to serve with,
Plate, knife and fork.
- 2 eggs
- 2 pieces of bread to toast
- dollop of milk
- butter for toast
- black pepper (optional)
- Break eggs into a small saucepan
- Add dollop of milk
- Beat until mixed
- Put over heat and continue to stir while egg mixture thickens
- Toast bread
- Serve eggs on buttered toast
- Sprinkle with black pepper to taste
© 2021 Copyright Travellers Fare