Savoury Mince is a fast and fabulous meal. Easy to prepare and easy to make. The mince has many uses. Apart from being a great meal on its own, you can have it on toast the next day or you can use it as a filling in a pie. It has many yummy uses this one pot savoury mince.
Spoon for stirring and serving
Bowl and utensils
- 250g mince
- 1 brown onion
- Handful of chopped vegetables (fresh or frozen). I like to use peas, corn and carrot.
- BBQ sauce
- 1 teaspoon flour to thicken
- Oil for cooking
- Chop onion and other vegetables
- Heat oil in pot/pan then brown onion and mince
- Add vegetables and BBQ sauce and stir occasionally
- You can thicken juices by adding the flour if you need
- Serve on a bed of mashed potato or chop the potato and add with the other vegetables
© 2021 Copyright Travellers Fare