Melting Moments have long been one of my favourites that I not only make for breakfast but have for lunch or have as a snack. My favourite topping is ham, tomato and melted cheese but there are many toppings you could have. My second favourite is bacon with melted cheese. Other favourite of mine are spaghetti with cheese and Vegemite with cheese but you can literally put whatever topping you like on the muffin and melt cheese on it.
Utensils Required: Toaster, Griller, Utensils to eat with
Serve your melting moment immediately.
Leftovers: You can use bread and any leftover toppings for more melting moments or turn into sandwiches. Leftover toppings like ham, tomato, etc. could be used in other meals.
- 2 slices bread or you could use an English Muffin
- Grated cheese
or 2 slices of cheese
- Toppings of your choice—ham, tomato, bacon, mushrooms, pineapple, baked beans, etc.
- 1. Toast bread.
- 2. Butter toast then place favourite topping on top of toast.
- 3. Cover with grated cheese or a cheese slice.
- 4. Place under griller and grill until cheese has melted to your liking.
Like this Recipe? Then Pin It Please.