I always enjoy having a good and filling breakfast as it gets me through the day. And one I often enjoy is a good old English Breakfast Fry Up. When travelling around the United Kingdom this breakfast is often included with your accommodation – hence the name Bed and Breakfast.
And when I’m not travelling I like to have this breakfast on a lazy Sunday morning. Preferably cooked by somebody else!
Serve with: toast – your choice of bread toasted. You could serve bread on the side with butter or you can put ingredients on top.
If there are any leftovers from your English Breakfast Fry Up you could use the ingredients for another English Breakfast Fry Up tomorrow.
- Eggs x 2
- Bacon x 2 rashers
- Sausages x 2 (your choice – pork, beef, chicken or veggie)
- 2-4 mushrooms
- 1 tomato cut in half
- Spinach (optional)
- Small tin of Baked Beans
- Bread x 2 slices
- 1. Put all sausages and bacon into fry pan.
- 2. The first time you turn them put in tomato and mushrooms and turn them a couple of times so all sides are cooked.
- 3. Crack your eggs and put in fry pan. Have sunny side up or turn them over – it’s up to you how you like them.
- 4. Then add spinach when almost cooked as this does not take long.
- 5. Finally add baked beans and heat them for about 30 seconds.
- 6. Toast your bread.
Like this Recipe, Please Pin It.